About a week ago we had a rather nice little apartment in Germany in a small village called Blomesche Wildnis and there I finally had a chance to enjoy a PROPER kitchen! And was I happy! :D The very first thing I did was this delicious cookie tasting cake for my 'cake monster'. I didn't have any recipes with me and no internet and didn't feel too creative either, but luckily I was under good stars and it came out just perfect! Two days after that I had to make another one for the road because we never really know what sort of facilities will be in the next place...
- 3 dl wholewheat spelt flour
- 2 dl cornflour (coarse)
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp No Egg-powder (most likely potato starch or so will also work)
- 2 tsp baking powder (I used German version which contains also baking soda)
- 2 dl raw cane sugar
- 4 dl soya-rice milk (or other veggie milk)
- 0.5 dl melted coconut oil (or other veggie oil)
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Heat the milk slightly if you use coconut oil to prevent the oil from solidifying on contact. Pour wet into dry and stir together. Pour the dough into an oiled cake form and bake in 175 C degree oven for 40-60 min. Let cool down fully before taking out from the form or cutting into pieces.
Post a Comment