|Donations to Tuulispää (incl. the car!)|
Yesterday started with packing. What a surprise! :) We loaded our car full with all sorts of usefull stuff (tools, building stuff, dog/pet stuff, mattresses, plankets, laptop etc.) and off it went to Somero to the Tuulispää animal sanctuary. So we made at least one nice lady extremely happy and hopefully many animals as well!
After that the packing continued... I finally got all my cases packed and could see if everything fits in. Rather well all what I wanted to take with also fits to the cases. I think they are still a bit too full and I have some not so important things with. But at least for the first week or so I don't have to make any laundry because some clothes go straight to trash after using (so worn out already!) and the books will be donated after reading. So here are lists and pictures of what all I will have with, if anyone is interested to know :)
- 1 x fleece jumpsuit (my favourite peace of clothing at the moment!)
- 2 x 'normal' long pants
- 1 x fleece biking pants & pullover
- 2 x biking underwear (one will be dropped off in the first week)
- 1 x kneehigh warm socks
- 2 x warm biking/running socks
- 4 x biking/running socks (half of the socks would be fine, but no need to do laundry instantly :))
- 1 x long running pants
- 2 x short running pants (one pair could be enough)
- 2 x running top
- 3 x T-shirts (most likely too many shirts with)
- 3 x underpants
- 2 x bikinis
- 1 x long dress
- 2 x short dress
- 1 x wind/rain suit for outdoor activities
- 1 x wind suit for biking
- 1 x karate gi and belt
- 1 x extra cool and mostly selfmade travel jacket with statement badges ;)
...I guess that was all.
- Running/walking shoes
- Airseal Para Boots by Vegetarian Shoes! (these will most likely replace my current biking shoes rather quickly, because they are already 7 years old and falling apart)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - series (will be donated after reading)
- 2 x dictionary
- Sunglasses and reading glasses
- Wrist and knee supports
- 1 set of extra driving gloves, hood and boa
- Travell towell, pillow and sheet
- Beauty bag, epilator etc
- Toy bag (mp3 player etc.)
- Sewing kit
- Reflective vest
... and a kangaroo! :D
On my tankbag will be the most often used items on the road and it also works as a kind of purse...
- Rain overall
- Waterbottle + belt for it (mostly for running and hiking)
- Camera, phone...
|All fits in :)|
Wolfi has all of his stuff (of course!), girls belongins, medical stuff and bike tools etc. One big sidecar box is for our camping/sleeping stuff and the other one is kitchen, which includes all the dry foods and eating/cooking equipments. He will most likely tell more about those things at some point and provide pictures.
...and then the cake! So last night I made the last cake for a very long time, at least I think so... There was still some usefull ingredients in our cupboard, which we couldn't really take with but didn't want to through away either. It might sound a bit weird mixture of everything, but I (and Wolfi - the cake monster, of course!) liked it :)
- 2 dl whole wheat flour
- 1 dl coconut flour
- 1 dl cacao powder
- 2.5 dl coconut flakes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1 dl coconut oil
- 4 dl coconut milk
- 2.5 dl coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla flavor
- 4 dl lingonberries
Mix all the dry ingredients together and in a seperate bowl all the wet except the berries. Pour the wet into the dry and mix well, but not too heavily. Gently stir in the berries and pour the dough into a cakeform. Bake in 175 C degree oven for 30-40min.
- 1.5 dl melted coconut oil
- 2 dl cacao powder
- 1.5 dl maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla flavor
- vegan chocolate sprinkles
Mix all ingredients together, pour over cooled cake and cover with sprinkles. Let set in fridge for about an hour before cutting and eating.
p.s. 17 hours to departure... All excited and totally stressed!!!
Post a Comment